Friday, May 9, 2008

prom tonight

I wish my group of friends had a more bad ass name. I had to explain what a "puff" was to my mom the other night. I don't think she got it. We're mostly named this because we all like cats so much. Technically, that's what a "puff" is. Or something sassy. Like, if you're being sassy, you're being a puff. Jesus... I can't believe I'm explaining this again. It's kind of humorous though. I can appreciate a nice, goofy name on occasion.

PROM TONIGHT! AHHH! Part of me wants to hear about all my drunken classmates... and part of me will probably cry for my generation. It's a curse being so nosy... oh and this is so ridiculous; instead of having prom on saturday, it's on a friday and because they know we'll need time to prepare, it's a half day of school. I mean, it's exciting but... I dunno... this goes back to my third world country schooling issue.

I've realized that 2 out of my 3 pets have freakishly human qualities. I just want a good old cat's cat.

No comments: