Wednesday, December 12, 2007

This Feels Creepy...

At long last I find myself with a legitimate blog. What is it about livejournal that makes you question how creepy you are? But that's all behind you now.

J and I stayed up until 11 last night watching the season roundup of A Shot At Love With Tila Tequila. I was actually about an hour late to school this morning because I was so tired. Did you just read that? Isn't that crazy? Jason Anderson has this thing about how there's no such thing as a guilty pleasure. He says you like what you like and you shouldn't feel bad about it. Right on. I think the "worst" part is that I think it's real. No I'm serious. Tila Tequila is a legit "reality" show. Or at any rate, Dani is totally real. She better end up with Dani or I'm going to go on myspace and write her a nasty post. How righteous.

Hey I got into college, yo. TWICE. I have 7 left to hear from. Oh and the one I ACTUALLY want to attend I have yet to apply to yet. Nice.

No comments: